- Only items that are in unused, unopened, and in new condition may be returned.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Paintballs are not returnable under any circumstances.
- All returns must be made within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Original invoice must be included with your return.
- Shipping charges are not refundable. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the sender. Paintballeurope s.p. will cover shipping charges only if there was an error on our part.
- When your items arrive you should inspect them carefully. If there is any damage you must report it to us within 48 hours of receiving the package.
- A used item is defined as trying to wear, wash, shoot, install, or open a sealed package. If you use an item in any matter, it is not returnable.
- You must call us at ++386 40 808 223 with your invoice number and the reason for return.
- The original invoice must be included with your package. Items without this information will be refused and returned to the customer at his expense.
- Your item must be packaged properly for shipping. In other words, it must be returned in a similar manner in which it was shipped to you (use of Packing peanuts, bubble wrap, and a shipping box). Do not put shipping labels directly on the item.
- Shipping insurance is the customer's responsibility. If GLS is the company used, they will automatically cover up to a €1000 value.
All of the products we carry have a manufacturer's warranty of some kind. They vary in length from 30 days to 1 year. One company even has a limited lifetime warranty on its products. Paintballeurope s.p. does not provide its own warranties. All warranty repairs will be provided by the manufacturer of the product. If your product is in need of service, you need to contact the manufacturer directly.
If you need to send in your product to the manufacturer, you are responsible for all shipping charges.
There is no warranty on paintballs. We check each batch of paintballs to ensure that it is fresh and there is no damage. We package paintballs very securely to insure a safe and damage free shipment. When any item ships from our warehouse, there are many things that can affect the arrival condition. Handling and climate conditions are probably the two most important factors. Any damage that occurs is the customer's responsibility. We do not accept returns for any reason on paintballs. We advise that when receiving paintballs you open the box before the GLS driver leaves. If there is any damage, you should make sure that the driver makes an official note of it. You should contact GLS immediately and file a claim.